Industrial Cleaning Tutor - HMP Norwich
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
They are looking to recruit a permanent, full time Industrial Cleaning Tutor that can do more than just deliver training but can also engage and inspire learners that have had little or no prior education.
Based on-site at HMP Norwich you will deliver Industrial cleaning, working with small groups of prison-based learners to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours while supporting them with their long-term goals and aspirations.
You will ensure that the appropriate training plans are in place and that the advice and guidance given when required while ensuring that you deliver the highest level of quality courses that engage with the learners and help them to reach their potential.
- Vocational qualification
- An expert in your field with substantial experience
- Experience of delivering training
- A teaching or assessing qualification is desirable
- If you do not currently hold a teaching or assessing qualification they are able to support you through the appropriate qualifications and assessments
- Ability to display a wide range of training methods to engage learners
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills coupled with the ability to manage own workload.
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures relating to Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Data Protection of all learners.
- Ability to engage with and motivate learners from all backgrounds and respond appropriately to their individual needs.
- Valid DBS.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.