Cover Tutor - HMP Bure
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
Based on-site at HMP Bure you will work with the education team to familiarise themselves with the curriculum and individual schemes of learning. Within your role you will provide cover to small groups of prison-based learners across a range of subjects including English, Maths, Personal & Social Development and ESOL.
- Level 2 Maths & English qualification or equivalent
- A passion for your field, backed by substantial experience
- Proven experience in delivering training
- A teaching or assessing qualification is desirable
- If you don't currently hold a teaching or assessing qualification
- You should have the ability to captivate learners with diverse training methods along with the flexibility to deliver qualifications across a variety of subjects.
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills coupled with the ability to manage own workload.
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures relating to Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Data Protection of all learners.
- Ability to engage with and motivate learners from all backgrounds and respond appropriately to their individual needs.
- Valid DBS.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.