Psychology Teacher, Kathmandu, Nepal
Up to £2,465 per month INCL accommodation + flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with a British international school based in Nepal. They need an Psychology Teacher for an August 22 start.
The British school in Nepal was established in 1966, the school was awarded and received official recognition from His Majesty’s Government of Nepal. The school has a growing reputation for excellence and educates over 585 students from ages 3-18 from over 40 countries for both local and expatriate families. The British school has been awarded numerous international awards along with British International School Initiative of the Year in 2016 and is a member of the council of British International Schools (COBIS).
The British School in Nepal is an excellent location for teachers looking for adventure, a different pace of life and for those who prefer outdoor life.
- Bachelors Degree in a related subject
- Exp with English national curriculum / British international school
- Min 2yrs teaching exp + QTS or Teaching License
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Up to £2,465 per month INCL accommodation + flights, visa, medical
- Annual Flights
- End of contract gratuity
- Medical insurance
- Free Education for up to 2 children up to 18 years of age
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.