Head of Training Centre - Mauritania
Dependent upon experience + housing, flights, visa & medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education, in partnership with EdUKate Mauritania, are looking for a Head of Centre to run a brand new vocational skills training centre in Nouakchott, Mauritania.
EdUKate Mauritania is a joint venture between TVET UK and Maurinvest. The role will report to the edUkate executive committee and be based in Nouakchott, Mauritania.
Having undertaken corporate training and English tuition to prove the concept and business case, EdUKate Mauritania has decided to open their own skills training centre in Nouakchott Mauritania.
They are seeking an educational professional with experience of developing and growing an educational institution to set up and operate the new training centre in Nouakchott on a fixed term contract (minimum 6 months – ideally 1 year).
- preparation and revision of business plan to scale up the offer and generate centre revenue
- identification of suitable building, advising on layout equipment required and liaising with our supplier partners
- recruiting and managing international and local staff
- Responsible for the successful design and delivery of relevant training and development programmes which meet learner/employer needs and the financial targets of the company.
- day to day operational management of this start up training centre.
- identifying and managing any centre approval or examination centre accreditation
- identifying new opportunities for products and services to be delivered and implementing
- managing the process within a pre-determined budget .
- a track record in a senior managerial position in a UK run / led FE College or private training provider.
- experience of managing international projects and have worked overseas.
- experience of dealing with awarding organisations.
- strong negotiation skills to ensure good value product for the edUKate offer
- enthusiasm experience and drive to make this product a success as the public face of edUKate Mauritania
- Up to a 1 year contract
- Tax free salary dependent upon experience
- Medical insurance
Immediate start where possible.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.