Physics Teacher, Penang, Malaysia
£21k - £28k per annum plus housing allowance, flights, medical insurance etc.
m2r Education are working with an established British international school based in Penang, Malaysia. COBIS accredited with over 450 students from 3-18, they currently need a Physics Teacher to join in August 2022.
With a fantastic climate and low cost of living, this is an excellent location to continue to teaching career.
Part of an international school group with schools in Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle-East and Africa, they educate over 250,000 students from 151 countries and employ 20,000 education professionals, specialists and staff from over 80 countries.
Current positions are full time, 2-year renewable contracts.
- BA, ideally related, from an accredited and recognised institution
- PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- 2 years relevant teaching experience
- Age 27 – 60 due to visa process
- British curriculum experience is essential
- UK preferred
- Competitive salary UP TO £27k - Penang is considerably cheaper than the UK!
- Housing allowance
- Annual return flights
- School holidays + 18 days public holidays
- Tuition fees
- Medical insurance,
- 2 year renewable contract
- End of contract bonus
Notes on package:
- Penang is about 60% cheaper than the UK, please bear this in mind when considering the package!
- Taxes: All above is taxed at 30% in first year (teachers get a tax refund of around 12% paid back and then on around 18-20% tax from that point).
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.