Chemistry Teacher (Secondary), Luxembourg
c.£42k (higher salary is dependent on experience) plus relocation package including free accommodation for the first month
m2r Education are working with a COBIS accredited British International school in Luxembourg, they require an Chemistry Teacher for the new academic year.
The school is an inclusive, vibrant international community of approximately 750 students aged from 3 years to 18+ years, representing over 50 different nationalities.
We are looking for a fully qualified Science Teacher who has detailed knowledge and understanding of the British educational system.
Qualifications / Experience
- Teaching qualification essential
- Experience of teaching Chemistry at secondary level
- Experience of teaching the English National Curriculum for England and Wales
- An internationally minded outlook
- A creative approach to teaching
- Evidence of high student progress and attainment
- Proactive and willing to take part in extracurricular activities and events
- Strong team player
- Evidence of supporting colleagues or leading a team
- From £42k per annum (Higher salary is dependent on amount of experience)
- Free accommodation for the first month
- Assistance in finding a permanent accommodation
A current DBS and 2 references are required
Sept '19 Start Date