Chemistry Teacher, Luxembourg
c.£42k (higher salary is dependent on experience) plus relocation package including free accommodation for the first month
m2r Education are working with a COBIS accredited British International school in Luxembourg, they require a Chemistry Teacher for the new academic year.
The school is an inclusive, vibrant international community of approximately 750 students aged from 3 years to 18+ years, representing over 50 different nationalities.
- Teaching Qualification essential
- A proven record of good/outstanding teaching
- Experience of teaching the English National Curriculum for England and Wales
- An internationally minded outlook
- A creative approach to teaching
- Evidence of high student progress and attainment
- Proactive and willing to take part in extracurricular activities and events
- Strong team player
- Evidence of supporting colleagues or leading a team
Min. salary £42k (higher salary is dependent on experience) plus relocation package including free accommodation for the first month and assistance in finding permanent accommodation.
Send your CV, 2 professional references and current DBS to apply.