ICT / Computer Science Teacher (Secondary), Luxembourg
c.£42k (higher salary is dependent on experience) plus relocation package including free accommodation for the first month
m2r Education are working with a COBIS accredited British International school in Luxembourg, they require an ICT / Computer Science for the new academic year.
The school is an inclusive, vibrant international community of approximately 750 students aged from 3 years to 18+ years, representing over 50 different nationalities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher to teach KS3 ICT and GCSE and A Level Computer Science. The willingness to support an extensive extra-curricular programme is essential.
Qualifications / Experience
- Teaching qualification essential
- Experience of teaching ICT at secondary level
- Experience of teaching the English National Curriculum for England and Wales
- An internationally minded outlook
- A creative approach to teaching
- Evidence of high student progress and attainment
- Proactive and willing to take part in extracurricular activities and events
- Strong team player
- Evidence of supporting colleagues or leading a team
- From £42k per annum (Higher salary is dependent on amount of experience)
- Free accommodation for the first month
- Assistance in finding a permanent accommodation
A current DBS and 2 references are required
Sept '19 Start Date