English Tutor (Face to Face) - London
Face to Face Tutoring
m2r Education are looking for an experienced Tutor who can teach English to a young student (4.5yrs old) who is living near Oxford Street, London.
This is a face to face role and is a long term assignment. You MUST be able to commit to teaching as follows:
- 1hr per day, Monday to Friday
- Lesson will be after school, time to suit between 4.30pm and 7pm
- Experience of EAL teaching at KS1 age is ESSENTIAL
- Recognised teaching qualifications
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback
ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of qualifications, current DBS / police checks and 2 professional references. We will NOT accept any Tutors without these details.