Residential Centre Manager - UK Summer Schools
Negotiable salary dependent on experience
English Language Schools
m2r Education are proud to be working with this British Council accredited provider for teaching English. They need a Centre Manager to join them in July.
Epsom, Kingston, Uxbridge, Windsor
- Interact with groups of international high school students and their Group Leaders in a professional, enthusiastic, and customer service-oriented manner
- Be familiar with, adhere to, and enforce company policies and procedures
- Ensure the safety of all participants
- Be familiar with campus-specific information
- Maintain frequent communication with staff and management
- Be on call every night for the duration of the programme
- Assist with emergency situations as needed
- Complete all assessments recieved during the employment period
- Assist in other duties as assigned
- Directly supervise the Activity Manager and oversee Activity Leaders
- Oversee the planning, cooridnation and implementation of on-campus and off-campus activities
- First degree or equivalent
- CELTA / TrinityTESOL or equivalent
- Academic and managerial skills
- Previous experience in a simialr role
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours
- Independent and able to problem solve
- Able to deal well with pressure
- UK Right to work
- Negotiable dependent on experience
July 2023 Start!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Contact us for more details.