Sales Consultant (Primary School health & fitness), London
c.£30k + bonus + mileage + laptop + mobile
Sales / Customer Service
m2r Education are proud to be working with this UK based provider of school wellbeing programmes who need a highly motivated professional to drive sales.
The company are a forward thinking organisation who through the use of online technology, encourage children to be more active both at school and also at home. They cover the UK are are currently in over 150 schools.
- Develop relationships with new schools (primary) across the UK
- Manage the sale from start to finish
- Provide customer support as and when needed
- Help to develop a sales strategy and in turn build a sales team
- Current / previous sales experience (face-face) selling to primary schools
- Highly professional, self motivated and enthusiastic
- Current DBS is essential, as is a full, clean driving licence and access to a car
- Passion for improving the wellbeing, health and fitness in young children
- Ability to attend sales meetings in their London office
- IT literate, able to use a CMS to record all activity
- Legally able to work in the UK
- c.£30k (dept on experience)
- Uncapped bonus potential, OTE £39k
- Laptop & mobile
- Use of gym / pool / spa when at their head office
- Career development opportunities are available too!
Ideally asap start