GCSE / A Level Physics Content Creator, London
£24k - £28k + bonus, share options, pension, 25days leave etc
m2r Education are working with this growing London education technology business who create exceptional online content to allow students to develop their learning experience and allow teachers to reduce their workload.
Their platform increases parental engagement and enables students to reach their full potential. Students can self mark, teachers and parents can track progress and identify areas of improvement.
Due to continued growth they need an experienced Physics Teacher who is able to create exceptional content in a dynamic environment.
- To create excellent physics (GCSE / A Level) content to be accessed by online learners
- Write questions and detailed answers / explanations to facilitate effective education for students using the platform
- Carry out curriculum alignment, adpating the content to marry international qualifications
- 2yrs experience as a physics teacher (to A Level)
- Passionate about the teaching of science and interested in the pedagogy involved
- An interest in (and perhaps knowledge of) cognitive science/educational research
- A bvackground in creating resources for students and giving detailed feedback
- Self motivated and deadline driven
- Able to take on the new challenges
- Basic up to £28k
- Share options
- Access to company bonus scheme
- 25 days leave + stats
- Additional company benefits
Ideally start date within one month of offer acceptance