Marketing Manager, London
To £60k + additional benefits
m2r Education require a Marketing Manager with an education background for this ed tech company based in London.
They are a fast growing organisation with strong traditional UK roots. Their innovative software and high-quality courses allow students to develop the soft skills they need for their future success, both at university and in the workplace.
They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to drive their B2C growth in the UK and support our B2B marketing overseas.
- Devise cross-platform campaigns to drive B2C growth in the UK and overseas
- Monitor and analyse KPIs to ensure budget is spent effectively and growth targets are met
- Develop marketing databases and deliver integration between their platform and marketing systems
- Appoint and manage external agencies e.g. for web development, paid search, SEO
- Influence product development to enhance customer acquisition journeys, experience and retention
- Build an engaged following on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Overhaul and manage the marketing website
- Create and manage a cross-platform content strategy
- Improve product marketing assets (videos, testimonials, quotes, images)
- Organise conference attendance, webinar programmes and events to reach teachers and influencers
- Commission marketing collateral
- Support new product launches
- Direct marketing campaigns to teachers, schools, pathway providers etc.
- Ideally 6 years related marketing experience within the intenational education sector
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Hootsuite, WordPress and CRM systems
- Creativity and analytical skills
- English fluency and effective copywriting
- To £60k (depending on qualifications/experience)
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to work from home
- International travel
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references.