Business Development Executive
£30k + commission + pension, international travel
m2r Education are working with this fast-growing education technology company based in London. They offer innovative software and high-quality online courses to allow students across the globe to develop the skills they need for university and in the workplace.
Due to restructuring they are looking for a Business Development Executive who will report initially to the CEO in the first instance.
- Follow up inbound leads promptly and effectively.
- Generate new opportunities through outbound calling, emailing and networking.
- Nurture sales opportunities through the pipeline.
- Accurately record notes from calls and meetings in Hubspot (CRM)
- Regular check-ins with existing customers to identify opportunities for up-sell.
- Draft proposals, sales pitches, presentations, and other documents as required.
- At least 1 years’ ed tech sales experience
- Ability to work at pace and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to manage own time well and regularly communicate progress
- Confident and engaging in both verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients
- Experience or knowledge of the education sector is desirable
- Dynamic start up environment
- c. £30k+ uncapped bonus
- Small team which is encouraged to contribute across functional areas
- Great opportunities to learn and develop and take on responsibility
- Modern London offices with break out areas, cycle storage, mini-gym and showers
- Free tea and coffee
- Generous pension scheme
- International travel (when allowed)
Start date - Immediately
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.