Employer Relationship Manager - Liverpool
£26k - £32k + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
They need a Employer Relationship Manager who can work within Liverpool city region. This is a customer facing role.
- Building relationships with local employers, or national employers with a local footprint.
- Identifying and securing opportunities for learners which may be vacancies with guaranteed interviews, sustainable jobs, traineeships, or apprenticeships.
- Selling services to organisations, generating leads, meeting the recruitment needs of learners and customers and this is in line with the local labour market needs to ensure needs and demands are met and it fulfils the local employer strategies.
- Knowledge of local and regional labour market and knowledge of employment trends, business threats and opportunities, also commercially aware.
- High levels of time management and planning ability.
- Able to demonstrate success in building and maintaining effective business relationships with internal and external customers, maximising business opportunities.
- Demonstrate continued success of having met and exceeded stretching targets in a sales role.
- Able to travel to meet the demands of the business and the role.
- Valid basic DBS.
- £26k - £32k dept upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.