Generalist Tutor - HMP Lincoln
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
Based on-site at HMP Lincoln you will work with small groups of prison-based learners across a range of subjects including English, Maths, Personal & Social Development and ESOL. You will support with the development of skills, knowledge and behaviours while supporting them with their long-term goals and aspirations.
Tutors ensure that the appropriate training plans are in place and that the advice and guidance is given when required while ensuring they deliver the highest level of quality courses that engage with the learners and help them to reach their potential.
- Level 2 Maths and English or equivalent
- Experience in teaching Functional Skills Maths/English
- An expert in your field with substantial vocational experience
- Experience of delivering training
- A teaching or assessing qualification is desirable
- If you do not curently hold a teaching or assessing qualification then they are able to support you through the appropriate qualifications and assessments
- Ability to display a wide range of training methods to engage learners along with the flexibility to deliver qualifications across a variety of subjects
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.