English Language / Literature Tutor (NTP) - Leicester
m2r Education are looking for experienced KS3 / KS4 English Language / Literature Teachers who are looking for part time tutoring opportunities in Leicester, FACE TO FACE.
These roles will be during the school day and part of the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
As we are an accredited Tuition Partner for the NTP, you will work as part of our national tutoring team, providing much needed intervention to pupils who need additional support.
Tutoring to start September 2023!
Up to £30 per hour - regular work!
- UK mainstream school teaching experience is ESSENTIAL
- SEN Teaching experience
- Recognised teaching qualifications (QTS)
- Enhanced DBS & on the update service
- UK right to work
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback
- This is a FACE TO FACE position so much live locally
- £30 per hour
Start Date September 2023!
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information.