English Teacher (KS3 / KS4), Kuwait
FROM KD1095 to KD1640 (£2700 - £4100/mth) + fully furnished single accommodation, flights, medical, visa etc
m2r Education require a secondary English Teacher for a well respected, accredited, British international school in Kuwait. This school was the first private, co-ed day school in Kuwait to offer a British style of curriculum to A Level.
The school serves both the local and expatriate population with over 70 nationalities represented and offers a full and varied curriculum including the DofE award.
- Ideally 3 years related teaching experience although they can accept NQTs.
- Related Bachelor's Degree + PGCE
- QTS/Teaching Licence or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of the British curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- FROM KD1095 to KD1640 (£2700 - £4100/mth) dependent upon experience
- Furnished accommodation (provided by the school), only bill is 20KWD per mth for utilities
- Medical Insurance
- Annual economy class round trip ticket to home country
- They do not offer a family package however a family can stay in a 2 bed apartment provided by the school if they wish
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Mid August '19 start.