English Teacher, Hawally, Kuwait
FROM KD980 to KD1230 (£2500 - £3100) + fully furnished single accommodation, flights, medical, visa etc
m2r Education are working with this BSME accredited school in Kuwait who require an English Teacher to join ASAP. You will teach online until able to travel to Kuwait.
The school is very well established in the Hawally district of Kuwait and provides a British education to both the local and international community in Kuwait at primary and secondary level. It offers excellent sports facilities including a full sized gymnasium, an olympic sized indoor swimming pool and a covered international basketball court.
As a school registered with the DfE, they are able to offer full NQT mentoring in a very supportive environment.
You will be required to mainly teach swimming to the female students plus other sports, therefore swimming qualifications are esential.
- Related degree / BEd ONLY
- Min 2 yrs teaching at least KS4 English lang/lit
- English national curriculum experience essential + UK teaching experience
- Excellent computer literacy
- FROM KD980 with no experience to KD1230 with 7yrs experience (£2500 - £3100 per month) TAX FREE
- Fully furnished single accommodation, five mins froom school
- National health insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- 2yr contract with annual salary increase
- Annual bonus equivalent to 60% of salary
ASAP start (online initially)
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Want to know more about teaching in Kuwait?