English Teacher - Iraq
$3,500 per month, Accommodation, Travel expenses
m2r Education are working with this school group who need a Male or Female English language (EAL) Teachers for their schools in Baghdad, Erbil and Suleymaniyah Iraq. ASAP SD.
You will teach English to students of grades 7 to 11, between 8.00am to 5.00pm with 24 contact hours per week.
- Bachelors Degree + PGCE or Bachelor's Degree + CELTA
- Minimum two years active teaching experience at schools
- UK mainstream school experience
- $3500 per month
- Internet at home and school
- Breakfast and dinner provided on campus
- 1 return flight per year
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- 1 year contract
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.