Head of Secondary, Nairobi, Kenya
FROM £5000 per month, housing allowance, flights, visa and medical insurance
m2r Education are working with this inclusive, COBIS accredited school in Nairobi, Kenya. They need a Head of Secondary to join in Jan 2022.
The school has a very long history in Kenya, offering the English national curriculum to local and international students. They cater to students from 18 months to 18 years, offering a fully equipped day school as well as boarding facilities. Total number of students currently sits in excess of 600 with 330 students and 70 academic staff in the secondary school.
You will play a major role on the executive leadership team, supporting the Principal in leading the secondary school strategically, operationally and financially.
The Head of Secondary provides day to day leadership, academic performance management, pastoral care, involvement in staff recruitment, inductions and training.
- Strong leadership experience within a similar role
- Demonstrate a comprehensive and confident knowledge of delivery at KS4 and post 16 (A Level)
- Relevant Degree ideally from a UK university
- PGCE / QTS
- 10yrs relevant HOD experience
- English national curriculum experience
- FROM £5000 per month (dependent upon experience)
- Housing allowance
- Shipping allowance
- Return flights for up to 3 dependents
- Work visa
- Schooling for 2 children
- Medical cover for up to 3 dependents
- Option to renew contract
NB: Cost of living in Nairobi is considerably cheaper than the UK! Click HERE for more info.
Jan 2022 Start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.