Non-Residential Summer School Teacher - Kent
Up to £22 per hour
English Language Schools
m2r Education are proud to be working with this Cultural Institute who need Non-Residential Summer School Teachers to join them in July.
This Institute has over 30 years' experience in providing high quality English courses. From the moment young learners arrive, staff work hard to ensure that they are active, learning effectively and having the educational experience of a lifetime.
Location and dates:
Cobham, Kent - 4 weeks from 2nd July to 30th July
Sidcup, Kent - 4 weeks from 2nd July to 30th July
- Attend a teacher training and induction session prior to the course (online)
- Teach 15-21 hours of English lessons on five days per week
- Follow the framework syllabus with the focus on language skills in the morning lessons and interactive language use in the afternoon
- Use recommended resource materials and respect all copyright materials
- Ensure that feedback is provided to students
- Complete academic records as required by the DoS / Senior Teacher (class records of attendance, student reports and progress check results)
- Co-operate with the DoS / Senior Teacher and on occasions with third party agents, colleagues from language agencies, and accrediting Inspectors in the observation ans evaluation of lessons
- Assist with the welcome, induction and testing of students on the first morning
- Attend staff meetings for briefing and discussion of academic and welfare matters
- A bachelor's degree
- Recognised ESL qualification
- DBS Certification
- Completion of level 1 safeguarding course and prevent course (arranged by the client)
- Willing to work 5 days a week
Up to £22 per hour
July 2023 Start!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Contact us for more details.