Mini MBA Course Teacher – Summer School, Kent
£597 per week + benefits!
English Language Schools
m2r Education are proud to be working with this British Council accredited Summer School provider who are looking for Teachers for their Mini MBA Course to join them in July 2023!
This institute has united students from across the world through education. Delivering award-winning summer courses that unlock your child’s potential and set a foundation for future success.
Location and Dates:
Folkestone, Kent - 26th June to 11th August
There are 2 week and 4 week contracts available within these dates.
Residential and Non-Residential!
- A completed undergraduate degree in any relevent subject (marketing, business, economics, management)
- Experience of working with young learners
- Experience of working within the education sector
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a can-do attitude
- TEFL / CELTA / TrinityTESOL desirable
- UK Right to work
- £597 per week PLUS any accrued holiday (28 days pro rata) to be paid at the end of contract
- Accommodation and meals provided throughout contract
- Paid DBS
- Paid training period
Non-residential teachers will be paid £20 per hour with a 22 hour working week. They will need to be able to commute to Folkestone daily.
June 2023 Start!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Contact us for more details.