STEM Leader, Amman, Jordan
FROM £2200/$2700 - £3000/$3700 /mth (JD2000 - JD3000) + medical, return annual flights, accommodation, visa
m2r Education are pleased to be working with this accredited British international school based in Amman, Jordan. With state of the art facilities, the school caters for all levels of study from EYFS to A Level.
They boast a student body of 35 nationalities and pre-IGCSE programme is based on the National Curriculum for England and Wales and provides the foundation for AS and A-Level studies.
The STEM Leader is an essential member of the learning community which is comprised of students, teachers, administrators, and parents. Duties will include supporting educational technology integration, STEAM, design thinking, and innovation across grade levels while also supporting staff with basic technology needs.
This position requires a self-motivated teacher with a passion for discovery through technology and innovation.
- Create and lead a culture of targeted innovation in line with the School’s strategic plan, promoting technology priorities to transform learning and teaching practice.
- Establish an environment which encourages creative, independent and responsible use of technology.
- Support the development and promotion of a culture of innovation in the School.
- Encourage and empower students' and teachers’ innovation, creativity, design thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Develop and implement a culture of both collaborative and autonomous eLearning teaching and learning practices that captivate, integrate and advance learning.
- Using technologies to support instruction
- Integrating new technologies into classroom practices
- Designing projects that combine multiple technologies
- Focusing on cooperative, project-based and interdisciplinary work with technology being just one of the many tools that students use.
- To enrich and support teaching and learning while strengthening the technology skills of students, teachers and staff.
- Native speaker of English
- Qualified Teacher Status / Teaching Licence
- Bachelor Degree (ideally subject related)
- At least 2 years’ of relevant experience post qualification.
- FROM £2200/$2700 - £3000/$3700 /mth (JD2000 - JD3000) dependent upon experience
- Return annual flights
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Schooling Allowance is provided
ASAP start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful