Head of Early Years, Amman, Jordan
FROM £2200/$2700 - £3000/$3700 /mth (JD2000 - JD3000) + medical, return annual flights, accommodation, visa
m2r Education are pleased to be working with this accredited British international school based in Amman, Jordan. With state of the art facilities, the school caters for all levels of study from EYFS to A Level.
They boast a student body of 35 nationalities and pre-IGCSE programme is based on the National Curriculum for England and Wales and provides the foundation for AS and A-Level studies.
- Native speaker of English
- Qualified Teacher Status / Teaching Licence
- Experience of leading an Early Years team
- Bachelor Degree (ideally subject related)
- 2 years’ of relevant teaching experience post qualification + 2 years management.
- FROM £2200/$2700 - £3000/$3700 /mth (JD2000 - JD3000) dependent upon experience
- Return annual flights
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Schooling Allowance is provided
August 2021 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful