Economics / Business Studies Teacher, Amman, Jordan
GBP£2200 - £3000 /mth + medical, return annual flights, accommodation, visa
m2r Education are pleased to be working with this accredited British international school based in Amman, Jordan. With state of the art facilities, the school caters for all levels of study from EYFS to A Level.
They boast a student body of 35 nationalities and pre-IGCSE programme is based on the National Curriculum for England and Wales and provides the foundation for AS and A-Level studies.
- Native speaker of English
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Bachelor Degree (ideally subject related)
- Teachers should have at least 2 years’ of relevant teaching experience post qualification.
- Ability to teach economics (IGCSE & A Level) and B Tech Enterprise L3
- GBP£2200 - £3000 /mth (JD2000 - JD3000)
- Return annual flights
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Schooling Allowance is provided
Interviews will be conducted from now, August 2019 Start Dates.