Paid Japan TEFL Internship - Open to ALL nationalities! Book now get 30% discount!
Up to approx. 239,472 Japanese Yen ($1800/£1500) monthly salary. GUARANTEED JOB + ONGOING SUPPORT.
English Language Schools
Secure your place today - email email@example.com
m2r Education are hiring for Paid Internships in Japan. Ongoing dates and open to ALL nationalities!
Guaranteed 12 month teaching placement
Up to approx. 239,472 Japanese Yen ($1800/£1500) monthly salary
120 Hour Online TEFL Course
Reimbursed/stipend for work-related travel
Cultural orientation & support throughout
Group Size: 50+
Option to extend your stay at no extra cost!
Anyone interested in beginning or furthering their ESL teaching career abroad should consider a paid TEFL internship to Japan. A paid teaching internship cuts the hard work in overseas with the pre-departure and in-country support. This package covers all the guidance and benefits needed to have a life changing experience. Before you arrive in Japan you will have undertaken a 120 hour TEFL course and an online orientation.
After your placement you can either come home or you have an option to extend your teaching experience for free.
- Hokkaido, Nagoya, Osaka, Hiroshima, Fukuoka
Hiring is ongoing throughout the year
Placements are either in Private Language Centres (Eikaiwas) or Public Schools.
- Teaching Assistant
- 50% supporting the class, 50% leading the class
Private Language Centres
- More independence and responsibility
Your role as a TEFL teacher:
- 20 - 30 hours a week
- 2 days off a week
- Create lesson plans and deliver lessons
- Be a fluent English speaker
- Completed at least 120 hour TEFL course (included with internship)
- Aged between 21 and 40 (some exceptions made)
- Have 12 years of schooling in English & hold a bachelor's degree
- No visible tattoos that cannot be covered
- In good health and appropriately vaccinated
- Clear criminal record
- International driving permit (only for specific public-school placements)
- Up to approx £1,450 / 232,000 Japanese Yen / Month
- Aid finding long-term accommodation
- Airport pickup or travel guidance
- Paid holidays
- Completion bonus
If you are interested and wish to find out more or apply for this exciting opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org