Mechanical Engineering Assessor , Indonesia
Competitive day rate, accommodation, flights, medical, visa. 6wk rotation
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are currently looking for an experienced mechanical assessor to work for a leading Oil & Gas training provider.
The company is an international leading provider of Operation and Maintenance Apprentice Programmes, Technical and HSE Training, Technical Assessment and Consultancy in the Oil and Gas, Cement, Process and Engineering industry.
Based in Indonesia, they are looking for an Mechanical Assessor to work in their main training centre in West Java.
- Ensure all training equipment is available for use in co-ordination with the Facilities Manager
- Comply with all Quality Management System procedures
- Manage the delivery and assessment of qualifications to learners ensuring outcomes and agreed targets are met
- Maintain robust planning mechanisms that support the delivery, monitoring, planning and information systems for learners.
- Monitor the effectiveness of staff and associated support mechanisms used to deliver the curriculum.
- Create a learning environment that meets the needs of all learners
- Stimulate motivation by creating a focused team approach; understanding both needs and motives
- Planning for continuous improvement by prioritising work activities in a logical sequence
- Participate in curriculum and assessment standardisation meetings
- Ensure all equipment required for training activities is readily available, operational and complies with current legislation with regard to inspection and certification
- Participate in the delivery and assessment of the curriculum to learners
- Be prepared to travel given appropriate notice to perform Consultancy Services on Client premises
Education and Work Experience
- UK Nationals only, at least 5 years Oil & Gas experience within relevant field
- Experience of working as a maintenance fitter in the oil & gas sector is essential.
- Max 52yrs of age doe to visa restrictions
- Teaching Certificate e.g. CIEH Level 3 Teaching Practices or similar
- Achievement or working towards A1 qualification essential (or QCF equivalent)
- Achievement or working towards V1 qualification desirable (or QCF equivalent)
- A1 assessor award or equivalent assessor qualification
- Qualification in area of expertise
ASAP starts, full expat package, attractive daily rate, furnished accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, return flights etc
This is a 6 day week, 8hrs per day role with a 6 week rotation.