Instrumentation Trainer, Indonesia (ASAP starts)
Attractive daily rate, accomodation, flights, medical, visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are currently looking for an experienced Instrumentation trainer to work for a leading Oil & Gas training provider in Indonesia. This is a rotation role with start dates ASAP.
Positions open to UK nationals, EU passport holders and Malaysian nationals.
The company is an International leading provider of Operation and Maintenance Apprentice Programmes, Technical and HSE Training, Technical Assessment and Consultancy in the Oil and Gas, Cement, Process and Engineering industry.
• Work effectively with colleagues to ensure efficient utilisation of staff and resources
• Ensure all training equipment is available for use in co-ordination with the Facilities Manager
• Ensure staff have the resources available to create stimulating learning environments
• Ensure the implementation of company’s Health and Safety Policy
• Comply with all Quality Management System procedures
• Ensure unit development activity is performed within budget and business goals
• Manage the delivery and assessment of qualifications to learners ensuring outcomes and agreed targets are met
• Maintain robust planning mechanisms that support the delivery, monitoring, planning and information systems for learners.
• Monitor the effectiveness of staff and associated support mechanisms used to deliver the curriculum.
• Create a learning environment that meets the needs of all learners
• Stimulate motivation by creating a focused team approach; understanding both needs and motives
• Planning for continuous improvement by prioritising work activities in a logical sequence
• Participate in curriculum and assessment standardisation meetings
• Ensure all equipment required for training activities is readily available, operational and complies with current legislation with regard to inspection and certification
• Participate in the delivery and assessment of the curriculum to learners
• Be prepared to travel given appropriate notice to perform Consultancy Services on Client premises
• Suitably qualified and competent in core areas
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
• Competent in the use of current information technology tools
• Ability to collate and assemble information through questioning and research
• Proven report writing skills
Education and Work Experience
• At least 5 years Oil & Gas experience within relevant field
• Teaching Certificate e.g. CIEH Level 3 Teaching Practices or similar
• Achievement or working towards A1 qualification essential (or QCF equivalent)
• Achievement or working towards V1 qualification desirable (or QCF equivalent)
• A1 assessor award or equivalent assessor qualification
• Qualification in area of expertise
ASAP starts, full expat package, attractive daily rate, furnished accommodation, transportation, medical insurance.
This is a 6 day week, 8hrs per day role with a 6 week rotation