Drama Teacher (Head of Drama), Bangalore, India
c. $45k / £35k (TAX FREE) + housing, flights, visa, medical, free schooling
m2r Education are proud to be working with this accredited and prestigious international boarding and day school based in Bangalore, India. The school has delivered consistently high academic standards in both IB and IGCSE and strives to combine traditional values with a modern, global approach to life and learning.
The Drama department has three dedicated rooms. In addition, there are two large theatre spaces with the capacity to seat 1400 and 400 audience members and both auditoriums are installed with state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment. There is also an outdoor amphitheater.
- Teach drama from Grade 6 / Yr 7 through to IGCSE / IB
- Willing to play a part in school productions
- Assume some boarding responsibilities
- Bachelor degree and teaching qualification
- HOD experience / enough experience to assume an HOD role is preferred
- IB / IGCSE experience preferred
- Role open to UK, US and Australian passport holders (as requested by the school)
- c.$45k / £35k tax free
- Cost of visa, flight and removal expenses to a specified limit
- Free schooling for up to 2 children
- Free meals during the school day
- Use of sports facilities
- On-campus accommodation (alongside some involvement in boarding)
Ideally ASAP start, this is flexible within reason.