Operations Manager (Hospitality) - India
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working as part of a UK bid consortium who are looking at an interesting hospitality training opportunity in Northern India.
As part of the bid, we need to source a highly qualified Operations Manager who has experience working in hospitality.
The role will require a commitment to spend 80% of time in India.
Indian nationals only
NOTE - This application will form part of the bid. There is no guarantee that the bid will be successful.
If you are interested to be part of the bid and potentially part of the winning team, please refer to the details below and apply if you meet the criteria:
- A specialist with Post-Graduation (PG) in Project Management/Business Administration / related field with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from an Indian or overseas university.
- 10 years of experience in managing end to end operations in at least a 4* hotel and capacity building of staff/trainees.
The roles and responsibilities of the expert include but not limited to the following:
- Manage day to day operations of the Training Hotel
- Develop and implement activity plans for the Training Hotel
- Delegate work to meet the quality parameters and key performance targets.
- Ensure student satisfaction by taking regular feedback and addressing grievances.
- Make risk mitigation plans to ensure long term success of the Training Hotel.
- Monitor progress and analyse both expenditure and team performance for efficient working.
Package is TBC - please advise of your requirements.
Proposed start date will be towards the end of 2021 / early 2022.