Food Production Trainer - India
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working as part of a UK bid consortium who are looking at an interesting hospitality training opportunity in Northern India.
As part of the bid, we need to source a highly qualified Food ProductionTrainer.
The role will require a commitment to spend 80% of time in India.
There are no restrictions on nationality, however you MUST be able to speak fluent English (IELTS 7.5).
NOTE - This application will form part of the bid. There is no guarantee that the bid will be successful.
If you are interested to be part of the bid and potentially part of the winning team, please refer to the details below and apply if you meet the criteria:
- A specialist with Post-Graduation (PG) in Hotel Administration / Hospitality Management / Hotel Management / Hospitality Administration / Culinary Arts / Culinary Science / related field.
- 10 years of experience in teaching Food ProductionOR at least 10 years of industry experience in capacity building in areas related to Food Production OR at least 10 years of experience with a mix of both.
The roles and responsibilities of the expert include but not limited to the following:
- Supervise delivery of quality training to students registered in the Food Production course.
- Ensure curriculum relevance as per market standards.
- Impart knowledge of modern and international practices.
- Ensure all the materials required for training delivery are provided to the students.
- Ensure attendance of students through quality delivery of the programme; and
- Ensure more scope for teamwork, individual practice on the skill and interaction of the participants
Package is TBC - please advise of your requirements.
Proposed start date will be towards the end of 2021 / early 2022.