Fitness & Wellness Trainer - India
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working as part of a UK bid consortium who are looking at an interesting hospitality training opportunity in Northern India.
As part of the bid, we need to source a highly qualified Fitness & Wellness Trainer.
The role will require a commitment to spend 80% of time in India.
Indian nationals only
NOTE - This application will form part of the bid. There is no guarantee that the bid will be successful.
If you are interested to be part of the bid and potentially part of the winning team, please refer to the details below and apply if you meet the criteria:
- A specialist with a Bachelor's degree in areas related to Fitness and Wellness such as Nutrition, Athletics, Wellness, Dietetics etc.
- 10 years of experience in teaching Fitness & Wellness OR at least 10 years of industry experience in capacity building in areas related to Fitness & Wellness OR at least 10 years of experience with a mix of both.
The roles and responsibilities of the expert include but not limited to the following:
- Supervise delivery of quality training to students registered in the Fitness & Wellness course.
- Ensure curriculum relevance as per market standards.
- Impart knowledge of modern and international practices.
- Ensure all the materials required for training delivery are provided to the students.
- Ensure attendance of students through quality delivery of the programme; and
- Ensure more scope for teamwork, individual practice on the skill and interaction of the participants
Package is TBC - please advise of your requirements.
Proposed start date will be towards the end of 2021 / early 2022.