Bricks Tutor - HMP Littlehey
Competitive + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
Based on-site at HMP Littlehey you will provide cover to small groups of prison-based learners across a range of subjects including English, Maths, Personal & Social Development and ESOL. You will support with developing their skills, knowledge and behaviours while supporting them with their long-term goals and aspirations.
You will ensure that appropriate training plans are in place and that the advice and guidance is given when required while ensuring you deliver the highest level of quality courses that engage with learners and help them to reach their potential.
- Level 2 Maths and English, or equivalent
- An expert in your field with substantial experience
- Experience of delivering training
- A teaching or assessing qualification is desirable
- If you do not not currently hold a teaching or assessing qualification then they are able to support you through the appropriate qualifications and assessments
- Ability to display a wide range of training methods to engage learners
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills coupled with the ability to manage own workload.
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures relating to Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Data Protection of all learners.
- Ability to engage with and motivate learners from all backgrounds and respond appropriately to their individual needs.
- Valid DBS.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.