Head of School, Hong Kong
EXCELLENT BASIC SALARY, accommodation, family medical + flights, education allowance, work visa etc
m2r Education are working with a very well established international school in Hong Kong who need a Head of School for a 2024 start.
This school offers a range of international curricula and the applicant must have considerable experience of this, as well as being a high performing senior leader with over 15yrs of experience in a similar environment. UK, US and Canadian applicants are preferred.
The official start date August 2024 however the school would prefer a contract commencement date within first half of 2024. The contract will run for an initial period of 3 school years and is renewable.
- Delivering the School’s Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Implementing the School Development Plan
- Building a strong community spirit within the school
- Strategic development of the school, including identifying future resource requirements to maximise the school’s development
- Implementing systems for updating policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that systems are in place for monitoring and extending pupil progress across the school.
- Ensuring the provision and continued development of a dynamic extracurricular activity program with wide access
- Keeping the staff informed and seeking ideas for the improvement of the school.
- Maintaining positive, cooperative and mutually supportive relationship with staff, parents and the community
- EXCELLENT BASIC SALARY
- Family medical
- Return flights
- Education allowance
- Work visa
- Shipping allowance
- 3 yr renewable contract
Start date - TBC, mid 2024.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.