ESL Teachers (Kindergarten), Hong Kong
c. HK$23000 (£2300) per month, medical insurance, flight reimbursement, work visa, full training provided
English Language Schools
m2r Education are working with a major organisation that need ESL Teachers for kindergartens across Hong Kong.
Current positions are for ESL and Homeroom teachers for KG schools in Hong Kong on either a 1 or 2 year contract. Students are 2-6 years old. These roles are for male and female teachers.
The working hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm. There are three teaching hours in the morning and three in the afternoon. The workload is split between different classes, teaching classroom topics such as English reading, and singing, simple maths, arts & crafts and PE. 4.30-5.30pm is given to lesson preparation.
As per the culture in Hong Kong, schools are open on Saturday and the working hours on alternate Saturdays are 9am to 3pm or 11.30am to 5.30pm.
Exact working location is decided prior to joining.
Note - No accommodation provided, depending on your requirements, this will cost between HK$4000 - HK$12000 per month so you can still save a lot of money.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised, accredited university
- PGCE/Teaching Licence/CELTA/TEFL/TESOL (of at least 120 hours classroom based training)
- Native English speakers only or Europeans who have studied and currently living in the UK
- Willingness to work on alternate Saturdays, as per the work culture in Hong Kong
- c. HK$23000 (£2300) per month
- 32 days' holiday + public holidays
- HK$5,000 air ticket allowance, payable upon completion of the contract
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Visa sponsorship
- On the job training and support
- 1 or 2 year contract
Initial interviews take place on Skype, after this, you will be required to submit a demo lesson.
Ongoing Start Dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.