Online English Exam Preparation Tutor
m2r Education need online English Tutors who have excellent experience to coach and mentor students in the UK and overseas who are looking to continue their education in a UK independent school. These are ongoing assignments and you will teach students on a 1-2-1 basis.
Flexible hours available!
- UK mainstream teaching experience, ideally offering support and advice to students looking to take their 11+, 13+ and 16+ entrance examinations.
- English Language / Literature teaching experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Verbal / non-verbal reasoning experience.
- Ideally 2 years full time teaching experience.
- Recognised teaching qualifications (QTS)
- Robust internet connection.
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated.
- Extremely professional and customer focussed.
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback.
Ongoing start dates.
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information.