Sales Development Executive, Northampton / Work from home
£30k + uncapped commission, laptop + full and ongoing training
Sales / Customer Service
m2r Education are working with a leading Management Information Systems (MIS) provider, supporting the UK and international school sector. Due to continued growth, they have a need for a Sales Development Executive to be based either from Northampton or working from home.
You will receive full training however a proven sales background is essential!
- Managing new lead enquiries
- Qualifying leads and converting into sales opportunities via telephone and email
- Nurturing existing leads and setting up meetings for the external sales team
- Proactively generating new business opportunities in line with current marketing campaigns
Skills / Experience:
- Proven sales track record, ideally in software or education
- Ability to manage multiple sales prospects at any one time
- Excellent organisational and reporting skills
- Highly confident on the phone and able to write professional emails
- Excellent IT skills
- Customer focussed and can work under pressure
Please note - as the company operate in over 50 countries, you must have the confidence to deal with multiple nationalities and work across different time zones, as and when needed.
- £30k basic + uncapped commission (OTE c. £40k)
- 25 days’ annual leave plus statutory bank holidays (annual leave allowance increases with length of service)
- Company laptop
- Life cover by way of Death in Service
- Auto enrolment pension scheme (if applicable)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Allocated time for training and development
Interviews will be conducted via telephone with a final interview at their head office / video call.
July SD would be ideal.