Computing Teacher (Secondary), Duisburg Germany
€35,000 to €54,000 gross per annum + relocation assistance
m2r Education are working with this COBIS accredited British international school in Germany. They need a Computing Teacher for the new academic year.
This is a private, co-ed school located in Duisburg, Germany. It is part of 3 international schools spread across the country. It was founded in 2013 to serve the international needs of local and international families living in the area and now has c.450 pupils from over 40 nationalities and c. one third come from the local German community.
Computing is a developing subject in our burgeoning secondary department. We are now seeking a specialist to give structure to the computing curricu-lum, ensuring that pupils are equipped with the skills they require for the future as well as leading to success at IGCSE and IB level.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor degree + teaching qualification
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of subject content and pedagogy
- High expectations and aspirations for all children
- The ability to use digital applications to enhance teaching and learning
- Committed to the overall development of young people
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- Salary, dependent upon experience, from €35,000 to €54,000 gross per annum. Tax and other deductions vary depending on your personal situation.
- Relocation allowance of €1500
- Accommodation is not provided, given the huge range of options they will provide guidance and support before you arrive
- Social security contributions include health, pension, unemployment and disability insurance. These are deducted directly from your salary, and are supplemented by a contribution from the school as your employer.
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar (they operate a British school calendar)
August 2020 Start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful