Primary German Teacher, Munich, Germany
€35,000 to €50,000 gross per annum + relocation assistance
Modern Foreign Languages
m2r Education are working with this COBIS accredited British international school in Germany. They need a Primary Teacher (German) for the new academic year, starting in September 2020.
This is a private, co-ed school located in the Rhine-Ruhr region of Germany. It is part of 3 international schools spread across the country. It was founded in 2002 to serve the international needs of international families living in the Duisburg - Düsseldorf area and now has c.700 pupils from over 50 nationalities, with 350 pupils in the primary section.
German is a core element of the curriculum and is complusory for all pupils in the primary school.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor degree + teaching qualification
- German national / fluent in German
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of subject content and pedagogy
- High expectations and aspirations for all children
- The ability to use digital applications to enhance teaching and learning
- Committed to the overall development of young people
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- Salary, dependent upon experience, from €35,000 to €50,000 gross per annum. Tax and other deductions vary depending on your personal situation.
- Relocation allowance of €1500
- Accommodation is not provided, given the huge range of options they will provide guidance and support before you arrive
- Social security contributions include health, pension, unemployment and disability insurance. These are deducted directly from your salary, and are supplemented by a contribution from the school as your employer.
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar (they operate a British school calendar)
September 2020 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.