Primary German Teacher, Cologne, Germany
€35,000 to €50,000 gross per annum + relocation assistance
Modern Foreign Languages
m2r Education are working with this COBIS accredited British international school in Germany. They need Primary German Teachers for the new academic year.
This is a private, co-ed school group located in Germany with campuses in Cologne, Munich and Duisburg. They serve the international needs of local and international families living in the area and have excellent reputations.
German is a core element of the curriculum and is complusory for all pupils in the primary school.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor degree + teaching qualification
- German national / fluent in German
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of subject content and pedagogy
- High expectations and aspirations for all children
- The ability to use digital applications to enhance teaching and learning
- Committed to the overall development of young people
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- Salary, dependent upon experience, from €35,000 to €50,000 gross per annum. Tax and other deductions vary depending on your personal situation.
- Relocation allowance of €1500
- Accommodation is not provided, given the huge range of options they will provide guidance and support before you arrive
- Social security contributions include health, pension, unemployment and disability insurance. These are deducted directly from your salary, and are supplemented by a contribution from the school as your employer.
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar (they operate a British school calendar)
September 2020 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.