School Principal (British School), Georgia
c. £60k TAX FREE + accommodation, medical, return flights, visa
m2r Education are working with this COBIS accredited British international school based in Tblisi, Georgia. The need a Principal for an August '21 SD.
Tblisi is EXTREMELY cheap in comparison to London, therefore your tax free salary will go a long way, especially as accommodation is also included. See here for more details.
The school is in the early stages of moving to a full IB curriculum with the hope that teaching at PYP and MYP will start in September 2021. The school is mainly staffed by Georgians with a predominantly Georgian student base too. Current numbers are 400 and there is room for growth.
- Management of Leadership and Administrative teams
- Oversight with appropriate delegation of all aspects of school life
- Lead on staff development
- Oversight of IB accreditation
- Ensuring quality assurance / standards
- Liaison with Directorate (governing body)
- Promotion of the school within community
- Liaison and communication with parent body
- Recruitment of new staff
- Performance mgt of staff
- Production and completion of school development plan
Experience / Qualifications:
- Ideally UK educated
- Relevant teaching and leadership qualifications
- Min 10+yrs leadership experience
- Abilty to work in a mainly non-expat environment
- IB experience is preferred
- c. £60k TAX FREE
- Free schooling (if spaces are available)
- Freight allowance
- Annual flights
- Employment Visa
- 3yr contract, renewable
Aug '21 SD start date.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.