English Language / Literature Teacher - France
1 500€ -1 750€ + free housing
m2r Education are currently working with this relatively new British international boarding school based in a small, pretty village in France.
They need a KS4 English Language & Literature Teacher to start asap.
The school was founded in 2020 in response to a growing demand from families for a Catholic boarding school for boys aged 11-18 years old. Located at the heart of historic France in Saint Pierre de Maillé, they offer a full programme of study from Year 7 to Year 13.
In addition to well equipped teaching rooms, their facilities include a dedicated senior school common room, science lab, library, dining hall and Chapel.
They offer a range of sporting and extra curricular activities including community and charity work, public speaking, music and performing arts.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Full qualified Teacher with UK QTS and experience
- Able to teach to KS4 English Lang / Lit
- Experience of teaching in a single sex environment is preferred
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Experience of using the UK curriculum is essential
- A positive appreciation of the Catholic faith.
- 1 500€ - 1 750€
- A driving licence is recommended as the village is small
- Free, furnished accommodation with utilities included
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.