Head of Primary, Cairo, Egypt
c.£3500 TAX FREE /mth plus housing allowance, medical, flights, visa
m2r Education are working with this accredited British international school based near Cairo, Egypt who require an experienced Head of Primary.
The school has 1600 pupils (all through) and are looking for someone to raise standards in their primary section (Yr 1-6).
The Head of Primary occupies a pivotal position in the school and is accountable for leadership and management consistent with relevant school policies and priorities. The task is complex and requires the Head of Section to be the leading learner in the school, and a role model to staff and the community.
The Head of Primary provides professional leadership for the school which secures its success and improvement, ensuring high quality education that target improvement and achievement.
- All candidates must have Bachelor degree in education (if degree not in English then a translation is required) OR Bachelor Degree and PGCE with QTS.
- Teachers should have at least 2 years’ of relevant teaching experience plus HOS experience
- International school experience is preferred
- English National Curriculum experience essential
- UK national preferred
- c.£3500 TAX FREE /mth
- Accommodation allowance
- Return flights every year
- Medical insurance
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
Interviews will be conducted from now, with offers made to join, ideally by the end of August.