Physics Teacher, Giza, Egypt
From £1200 / 25000EGP per mth (Dept on Exp) + housing allowance, flights, visa, medical, schooling
m2r Education are working with this COBIS accredited school in Cairo who need a Physics Teacher to join for the new academic year. You MUST be teaching KS4, English national curriculum to be considered.
Ideally you will be in Egypt now and it is open to all nationalities (visa availability dependent however).
The school admits pupils from Pre-Foundation through to 6th Form and follows the National Curriculum for England and Wales for all foundation and core subjects, as well as the Egyptian Ministry of Education Curriculum for Arabic, Religion & Social Studies.
Located away from the main hustle of Cairo, it is on a purpose built facility with a design that has taken into account the education, social and recreational needs of the pupils. The teaching resources are the most up to date that are available and are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure a high level of quality control.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area / BEd
- PGCE/QTS preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working with students in the relevant age group.
- Experience in an international school is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of the British education system is essential.
- Experience in raising achievement and setting aspirational targets is essential.
- Salary dependent upon experience, starting from 25000EGP / £1200 per month and increases based on number of years as a teacher
- Free transportation to and from work
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Subsidised schooling (50%)
- Housing allowance (expat only)
- Flights, visa (expat only)
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
August '20 start