Humanities Teachers, New Cairo
TAX FREE salary FROM £18k - £25k (DOE) + housing allowance + annual return flights, schooling + medical insurance + health club membership etc
m2r Education are working with one of the leading British Schools in Egypt, they are fully accredited and a member of the British Council and COBIS.
With 75% of the TAX FREE salary paid in GBP and with the current exchange rate and cost of living, you should not have to touch any of this, so a great opportunity to save!
The school has a student population of nearly 1000 students with around about 90 academic staff and a substantial contingent of support staff. Students benefit from being able to learn on a campus with superb facilities.
The school is based in a clean and secure environment which is located to the east of Cairo - very convenient for Shorouk, Rehab, Nasr City and Heliopolis.
Currently the school requires Humanities Teachers to join end of Aug/ Early Sept 19 on a two year contract.
- Bachelor's Degree any subject
- PGCE in primary /QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant teaching experience is essential
- Experience of the British Curriculum is essential
- Experience teaching humanities to A-level.
- Native English speakers only
- Basic salary dependent on experience and qualifications (£18000 minimum salary per annum, TAX FREE) NOTE - 75% of the salary is paid in GBP and with the current exchange rate and cost of living, you should not have to touch any of this, so a great opportunity to save!
- Free furnished school accommodation or rent allowance
- Annual Flights
- Free sports club membership
- Free transport 3 days a week to malls etc.
- Service Completion Bonus
- Health insurance
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
If you meet the criteria, please send your CV to apply. Please note, you will need to provide references.
Want to know more about living and working as a teacher in New Cairo? Watch the video below!