English Teacher (KS3), Giza, Egypt
UP TO £2500 TAX FREE/mth + accommodation allowance, schooling allowance, free transportation to and from the school, annual ticket, medical insurance, work permit
m2r Education are working with this COBIS accredited school based in Giza, Egypt. They have a need for a Secondary English Teacher to join at the end of August.
It is built on a unique plot of land that is allocated and specified for education projects, making it the ideal place for constructing the school and is designed in compliance with the BSF (British Schools for the Future) standards which are the British standards and specifications for schools.
- UK qualifications and experience preferred
- Related Degree
- PGCE /QTS or equivalent
- A preference is to hire experienced teachers, those that have 3 years + experience, however Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) can apply
- Experience of the British Curriculum is essential
- UP TO £2500 TAX FREE/mth (dependent upon experience)
- An annual flight ticket
- Accommodation allowance of £500/mth
- 100% schooling
- Free Transportation to and from the school
- Subsidised health insurance (your contribution is negligible)
August 2020 start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.