English Teacher, DR Congo
To £1500 / $1800/mth + furnished housing, flights, medical insurance, transportation, visa etc
m2r Education are working with a British international school located in DR Congo, They have a need for 2 English Language Teachers with a European or South African background. Please note - The school welcomes and employs all nationalities however they wish to increase the diverse nature of their international faculty with these two hires, due to the demographics of the students.
The school is only 3 years old and has c.1000 pupils from KG-12. It is located in the south east of the country, along the border with Zambia and with a large copper mining community. Most regional mining companies are headquartered there and it is also the financial centre for the country.
Following the Cambridge curriculum., with state of the art classrooms, science labs, multiple swimming pools, fully stocked library, gym, music room and an international student population, they also have 20 expat teachers and need 2 more.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable institution
- Qualified teacher
- Min 2yrs experience teaching English as a Second Language to school age childen
- South African / European teachers preferred (The school welcomes and employs all nationalities however they wish to increase their international faculty)
- Ideally worked in, or have a passion to work in Africa.
- To £1300 / $1700/mth (TAX FREE) (cheap cost of living, you have live on $200 per month / $500 for a family)
- Annual flights
- Visa paid for by school
- Medical insurance
- Fully furnished modern accommodation on campus (single or shared, you can choose)
- 24 month contract
Ideally 1st Oct '22 Start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.