Nursery (Kindergarten) Principal - Founding. Chengdu, China
Up to £100k/annum + housing, flights, medical, visa
m2r Education are looking for experienced Nursery School Principal for a brand new, high profile project in Chengdu, southwest China.
Currently in development phase, it is planned to open in March 2022 however they want to hire the Founding Principal to join in Sept 2020 with regular visits to Chengdu, followed by a permanent move in March 2021.
This new kindergarten is part of a brand new high end development in Chengdu. Once completed, the kindergarten will cover 6000 square meters, have 4 floors and offer a mix of EYFS & IEYC curriculum to over 250 children across 12 classrooms.
Your initial role, prior to completion will include:
- Curriculum design
- Internal classroom design
- Recruitment (teacher & student)
Once completed and open, you will assume the general responsibilities of running a nursery.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant qualifications for the role + 10yrs minimum experience at a similar level
- Experience of setting up a high end nursery is preferable
- EYFS / IEYC curriculum experience essential
- UK passport holder
- Up to 5yr contract
- Salary to £100k per annum, dependent upon experience
- Free, furnished apartment
- Return flights
- All Chinese holidays, plus Christmas and 2weeks over the summer
Interviews will be conducted from now, with face to face meetings in London, early 2020.
Start date - Sept 2020 (March 2021 relocation)
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.