ESL Teacher - Tianjin, Chongqing, Dalian, Shangahi, Xiangyang, Wuhan & Horinger (China)
53,000 from 71,000 CAD (£30,700 - £41,200) per year, Visa, health insurance and family package available.
m2r Education are working with China’s largest private international school who require ESL Teachers for all school grades at various campuses.
Founded in 1995, it is China’s largest private international school system and operates 100 K-12 schools with over 41,000 students. Their model blends Chinese and Western educational practices and philosophies, providing opportunities to deeply explore familiar subjects, while becoming at ease with fundamental elements of Western thought and practice
- Provide instructions in the courses assigned according to the requirements of the ESL Curricula.
- Enhance the ESL program by providing additional or supplemental materials
- Implement ESL course overviews and/ or the school provided textbooks and teaching materials.
- Use a variety of teaching strategies/learning activities and student assessment
methods; develop detailed lesson plans; and provide quality instruction to students.
- Respect the values, cultural differences and expectations of the parents and Chinese leaders, teachers and staff members
- Be a positive role model and demonstrate high moral standards
- Deliver assigned courses using a variety of appropriate and engaging instructional methods
- Diagnose, analyse, and differentiate lessons
- Maintain records
- Make a strong contribution to the school’s extra-curricular program
- Attend weekly assembly, staff meetings, and professional development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
- 1yr experience
- Unfortunately, due to current travel restrictions, we can only accept applicants from the following countries: UK, US, Canada, Aus, NZ, Ireland. (If you are residing in another country then you MUST have residency status to apply)
- If you are residing in a country that has a travel ban or national lockdown then your application will not be accepted.
- You MUST be able to get a criminal record check otherwise you will not receive your work permit and your offer will be rescinded. Therefore we advise you to check before applying.
- If the Chinese consulate is closed in the country where you currently reside, we cannot accept your application.
- 53,000 – 71,000 CAD (£30,700 - £41,200) per year (Additional pay of up to CAD7000 for summer camp work too!)
- 190 teaching days per year incl 0.5 days per month for CPD
- 2 year contract
- Approximately 12 weeks paid leave per year (incl 1 full month for Chinese New Year!)
- 5,000 RMB settlement allowance, accommodation support
- Family package available
- Full support for work permit
- Family health insurance
- Subsidised fees for dependents
Immediate and ongoing starts.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.